At Kobweb we like to keep things simple.. no confusion and no hidden costs!
If you are considering us for your next project please have a read of our T&Cs. If there is something you don’t like in there please talk to us before we start the project.
- All content must be provided by the client and shared with us via Google drive or Dropbox. We can provide a copywriter if you prefer not to write your own content. Our copywriter works with us on a contract basis and payment must be sent in advance of any copy being written.
- 40% of the quoted price must be paid in advance of any work starting.
- If during the project any additional costs (of any kind) arise, we will notify the customer in advance and agree a price.
- We do not set a site live before final payment has been made in full.
- We do not hand over logins until payment has been made in full
- We take a full backup of the website once the client has approved and we will store that for 12 months. If there is any issues after handover we will restore the backup. This will be charged at our hourly rate of €65 per hour.
- We can provide on-going support to keep your website safe. This will be agreed on a case by case basis and charged yearly. A small website typically costs €390.00 per yer for full support. Support contracts do not cover new work.
- We work standard office hour Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
- We can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org